Register today to ensure your space on our limited attendance field trips and speaker venues. At the festival, you may register for events where openings are available.
- Before registering, please review the full details for all events,
particularly the Speakers and
Field Trips. Please note: All Field Trips are rain or shine. If you are attending an all-day Field Trip that includes a box lunch,
please remember to select your lunch choice.
- You may pre-register only for the following events:
No pre-registration allowed for
Last Chance Forever Birds of
You may purchase an all-day Speaker pass at a discounted rate for Friday and/or Saturday or
purchase individual tickets for each Speaker. Note that the Saturday all-day Speaker pass does
include entrance to the "Biking for Birds" presentation with Dr. Dorian Anderson on Saturday evening.
- Dorian Anderson Presentation
- Field Trips
- Hummingbird Banding
- Photography Workshop.
REFUND POLICY -
If you need to cancel an activity or your entire reservation at any time for any
reason, the following refund policy applies:
- Cancellation requests received prior to April 22, 2017 will be refunded
in full - less a $10 administration fee.
- Cancellations received on April 22, 2017 or after will not be refunded.
- "No-shows" for any event will not be refunded.
- Wings Over the Hills Nature Festival reserves the right to cancel a
field trip, program or activity for any reason. In the event this becomes
necessary, we will notify you and issue a refund.
- Online registrants may go to the online registration site to request
- For those using the mail-in registration form, contact us at
or call 830-998-1927.
CHANGE POLICY - Changes to registrations
will be accepted, if possible, up to and including April 25th. After that date,
changes may be requested only at the registration booth at the festival.
You may register for the festival either online or
Register online to immediately reserve your space on our limited attendance field trips and speaker
venues. You will complete your payment using a credit card.
Note: Online registration will shut down at midnight on April 26, 2017.
Download the registration form. Print out the form and mail
in the completed form along with your check to:
Friend of the Fredericksburg Nature Center
P.O. Box 2644
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
All checks should be written to: Friends of the
Fredericksburg Nature Center
Mail-in registrations must be postmarked
no later than April 15, 2017.
[Return To Top]